Situated at the end of a quiet cul de sac is where you will find this valuable property. The property is located within walking distance to Bond University, Varsity College, Varsity CBD, local parks and kilometres of waterfront boardwalk around picturesque Lake Orr.
The property has been freshly painted with new carpets just being laid and is ready to move in or a great investment for the astute investor. The abundance of natural light floods the property giving a feel of spaciousness and openness.
For your comfort, the kitchen and open plan living areas are air-conditioned with ceiling fans in all bedrooms. The very low maintenance yard gives the added benefit of more free time to do what you enjoy. The property is conveniently located in a boutique group of four properties, however looking more like a duplex as each two properties face two different streets.
– Three spacious bedrooms
– Master with ensuite and walk in robe
– Spacious and modern kitchen with stone bench tops, dishwasher, pantry, and breakfast bar.
– Bright and airy, air-conditioned, open plan living
– New carpet and paint throughout
– Plenty of room upstairs for home office/study
– Balcony off master bedroom
– Double lock up garage
– Low maintenance living
– Quiet area
– Body corporate fees $39 per week
– Rental Appraisal $520 per week
Disclaimer: In the preparation of this document, we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, and accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify any information contained herein