This beautifully presented home is centrally located in Varsity Lakes. You will fall in love walking through the front door of this architecturally designed home finished off internally by the owners with their own flair for quality, precision and a mind for elegance, space and the finer things in life.
Generously laid out over three levels with multiple living areas and quality finishes throughout, this home offers a sense of space and style to the astute buyers. With modern finishes such as polished floor boards, fresh paint, this beautiful home is waiting for you.
The main living area is adjacent to the quality kitchen, which opens up on to the outdoor area with a great sized yard, which offers plenty of room for kids and pets to play.
This home will be SOLD, so act quickly! Contact the Gold Coast Property Team today.
This home offers:
• Three spacious bedrooms with built in robes
• Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite with spa bath and double vanity, floor to ceiling tiles
• Gourmet style kitchen with granite bench tops, stainless steel appliances and breakfast bench
• Interconnecting indoor living areas with polished timber floors and balcony
• Main bathroom with bath and shower, floor to ceiling tiles
• Fully fenced back yard with room for kids and pets to play
• Large double lock up garage with extra storage space
• Security screens throughout, separate laundry and powder room
• Both properties are vacant and ready for you to move straight in
• Built in 2001 approx.
Situated in the much sought after Varsity School catchment zone and within walking distance to the school. With an ideal location close to the Varsity train station, Robina Town Centre, Bond University, schools, parks, beaches and easy access to M1 freeway this property won’t last long.
Disclaimer: In the preparation of this information, we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, and accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify any information contained herein