This stunning elevated home surrounded by wide verandas and stunning panoramic views is arguably one of the most private locations in the area and ensures you can sit back and enjoy the seclusion and tranquillity of the hinterland lifestyle.
Strawberry Road is surrounded by similarly prestigious homes, the position is as desirable as it is convenient.
This single level home is practical in design with its
beautifully designed updated kitchen built with quality fittings leading out to living and dining areas offering spacious casual living.
This open plan layout spills out onto the deck to enjoy and entertain bringing the outdoors in whilst you take in the lush, picturesque, Hinterland.
You will love the space and environment on offer and relax in style as you enjoy your private alfresco entertaining, Bali Hut and the tranquil saltwater pool. The 7250m2 block backs onto bushland which allows this unique home to have absolute privacy and with wildlife right at your door step, enjoy the koalas, wallaby’s, kangaroos and an array of bird species.
• Four bedroom master with large ensuite with stunning views
• Family bathroom and separate powder room
• Magnificent kitchen with two islands fitted with 40mm Caesar stone with waterfall ends and cabinetry has soft closing fittings
• Quality Meille appliances including flush mounted 800mm induction cooktop, microwave, Integrated dishwasher, water filter and Caesarstone splashbacks
• Alarm system and other security features
• Plenty of storage space throughout the home
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Ducted vacuum
• LED lighting
• Solar panels 6.25KW and 5KW inverter
• Internal access triple car garage with automatic openers with built in cupboards
• The third garage with air-conditioning is currently being used as an art studio
• Large laundry with storage
• Salt water pool and waterfall
• Garden shed
• NBN has already been installed in the street
• Annual council rates approx. $1,640 per year
Enjoy all the benefits of this excellent location, within 8 minutes (5.9km) from shopping and restaurants where you can savour superb local dishes, golf courses, Robina shopping village, train station and hospital 13 minutes (8.4km). Private and public schools, Somerset College, Clover Hill State School 10 minutes (7.3km) and All Saints Anglican School 14 minutes (8.7km) while the famous white sandy Gold Coast beaches such as Burleigh Beach is only 23 minutes away (15.6km).
Please don’t hesitate to call me to discuss this property in more details or arrange a viewing.
Disclaimer: In the preparation of this information, we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate and accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify any information contained herein.