Nestled against the prestigious Robina Woods Golf Course this contemporary family home
in the sought-after Royal Links Estate, Robina ticks all the boxes. Four large bedrooms plus a
study or fifth bedroom, dream bathrooms, spacious open plan living area and a covered
alfresco area which continues out to lawn and ends with a large deck surrounded by
beautiful tropical gardens and Australian bushland.
A short walk to Bond University, Varsity College High School, Lake Orr boardwalks and a
vibrant caf precinct. Located close to Robina Town Centre with its ultimate shopping,
dining and entertainment. Nearby you will find a great choice of State and Private Schools,
Hospitals, Medical precinct, train station and buses. Fabulous Burleigh Beach is only a 10-
minute drive away and 15 mins to Pacific Fair and Surfers Paradise. Wonderful parks and
bike tracks abound, with the Gold Coast Hinterland only a short drive also. There are
numerous Sporting Clubs and Robina Stadium home to the National Rugby League’s Gold
Robina’s master planned residential community hosts some of the best facilities in the
State. Because it is such a sought after area building blocks are scarce, and the value of the
blocks have grown steadily over the years making Robina a great investment. Robina is the
heart of the Gold Coast with everything close at hand for a truly fantastic lifestyle.
Impressive quality features of this special property include:
* Large kitchen with ample cupboard space, stone bench tops and stainless appliances
* Ducted air conditioning and vacuum aid throughout
* Master bedroom with deck overlooking Robina Woods Golf Course, large walk-in robe and
huge ensuite with spa bath
* Additional three bedrooms upstairs with family bathroom and separate toilet
* Large study with double doors or fifth bedroom downstairs
* Powder room downstairs
* Laundry chute from upstairs to downstairs
* Laundry and drying patio
* Family, dining and living area
* Plenty of storage space
* Double remote garage
* Secure enclosed yard
* Manicured gardens and grassed yard
* Entertaining deck
* Water Tank
* Alarm System
* Stainless security screens and doors
* Block size 513m2
* Annual council rates $2,300 approx.
* Annual water rates $1,600 approx.
15 Royal Links Drive presents an outstanding opportunity for the astute investor or owner occupier. For more information or to book your next inspection, please contact the Tina Nenadic Team now on 0402 98 48 98.
Disclaimer: In the preparation of this information, we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, and accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify any information contained herein.