Don’t think twice, this home will be sold!
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac with over 1,122m2 of usable flat land, this family home is what you are looking for!
With its flawless open plan design, bright and airy throughout, this family home will satisfy the most astute buyer. Galley style kitchen is the hub of this home, beautifully appointed with plenty of cupboard and bench space located between indoor and outdoor living areas.
Friends and family will love to visit and entertain in a private backyard featuring a large pool and a covered outdoor entertainment area offering lovely summer breezes.
This open plan design offers you:
* Galley style 2 pac kitchen including stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
* Four great size bedrooms with built in robes
* Master bedroom with ensuite, Air conditioning and walk in robe
* Third bedroom with access to main bathroom, separate toilet
* Air conditioning, fully insulated, stainless steel down lights and ceiling fans
* Tiles and new carpet carpets throughout
* Large separate laundry with storage
* Private alfresco entertainment area with your very own bar
* Beautiful sand filtered salt-water swimming pool
* Double lock up garage, side access, shed, water tank with pump
* Fully fenced back yard for pets and kids to run and play
* Large shed 6×6 plus smaller shed 1.8×4
* Fully fenced 1,122 sqm block of land with fruit trees
This home is only minutes to local private and public schools, approx. 10 minutes to Broadbeach, Carrara markets and Robina Town Centre is only few minutes away. Two minutes to the Pacific Highway that will take you to Brisbane or Coolangatta.
You have easy access to the M1 and within 5 minute drive you can enjoy all Robina CBD offers, world class entertainment, shopping and dining experiences, Robina Hospital, Skilled Stadium, Carrara Stadium, Robina Train Station, Sports/Recreation Parks, Golf Courses and approx 10 minute drive to Pacific Fair and beautiful Broadbeach. Only a few minutes’ walk to local Family Park, private St Michael’s School and local shops.
Knowing the area since 1996, you will not be disappointed with its very central location and easy access to all that our beautiful Gold Coast has to offer!
Disclaimer: In the preparation of this information, we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, and accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify any information contained herein.