Position, Potential, Profit!
This property MUST be SOLD, the owner has instructed us to submit all offers
Don’t miss this outstanding opportunity to secure this centrally located Robina property that offers a huge rental income close to Bond University.
This dual living residence offers:
* 4 HUGE bedrooms with built in robes
* Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe & air-conditioning
* Upstairs loft that can be used as an office or parents / teenagers retreat
* Main bathroom with bath and separate shower
* Large open plan kitchen with breakfast bench and stainless steel appliances
* Air-conditioning in living area
* Tiled flooring throughout main areas with hardwood floor to bedrooms
* Covered entertainment area overlooking in ground pool
Current lease arrangement for main home:
* Tenant paying $700 a week
* 1 large bedroom
* 1 bathroom
* Kitchen overlooking open plan living
* Air-conditioning & heating
Current lease arrangement for flat:
* Tenant paying $360 a week
Total property features:
* Block size 687 m2
* Double carport
* Built in 1985 approx
* Council rates $1,500 per year approx
* Water rates $1,400 per year approx
This is an absolute stand out opportunity and has to be on your inspection list!
Please call Jackie Guy on 0421 188 894 or Chris Shields on 0421 174 598 for more details
Located close to Bond University and to Robina Town Centre, Robina State School, Pacific Fair and the Super Q shopping Centre. Plus, easy access the M1, Train station, Hospital, C-Bus Sporting Stadium and beautiful Gold Coast beaches. Robina is a master-planned community, just a short drive from the Gold Coast’s world-famous beaches, World Heritage listed rain forest and popular theme parks – a buzzing mix of fast-lane industry, commerce and laid-back lifestyle.